Kindly note that, if you wish to buy watches from e-com sites then please buy only from authorized sellers.
2) Where can I find replacement watch straps?
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Can you explain your repair or replace policy for warranty service?
Typically we repair your watch by installing new or reconditioned and inspected Components or we will replace it with an identical or similar model.
4) Can you tell me what it will cost to repair my watch?
Repair charges vary depending upon the style, age, and condition of the watch. For more information email@example.com
5) How long does it normally take to get my watch back?
The repair and service timelines shall depend on the style, age and condition of the Watch. Your watch will arrive back to you in approximately 2-4 weeks.
6) What is the difference between a water resistant and water proof Watch?
Water resistant is the ability to resist the penetration of water to a certain degree. Waterproof means that water is not allowed to pass through it. At this time TIMBERTO only Sells water resistant watches.